We view productivity as an entire chain of events – from the point of farming in the arid and semi-arid lands (ASAL), we’ll intervene to the final product placed before the end consumer.
Who we work with
Value addition of produce
- Processing of local produce – To enhance shelf life, to open new markets, to increase their nutritional value, to reduce spoilage.
- Controlled storage- To enhance shelf life, to improve value and mitigate market down turns
- Market development- Stimulating and creating demand for new products and services and logistics management
Project management, advisory and extension
- Operations and management of publicly and privately funded agro-processing setups
- Specialized incubation and training program s for agribusiness
- Management of projects and consultancies for a fee
Facilitate access to productive use assets for agribusiness
- Promoting water supply and resource technologies for irrigation and food/feed manufacturing
- Brokering energy access and efficiency technologies
- Facilitation of technology promotion and research on climate smart agribusiness
- Arrange fit-for-purpose financing for entrepreneurs in the nexus